The LoofCo Bottle Brush is designed for cleaning jars, bottles and tins prior to recycling. Also perfect for cleaning water bottles, champagne glasses, teapots and juicer blades.
- Registered with the Vegan Society, plastic-free, biodegradable and recyclable
- Made from coir coconut fibre around a metal core, with a rubberwood handle
- Recyclable alternative to plastic bottle brushes
- Convenient size: 29cm x 5cm
- Perfect for cleaning water bottles, jars, glasses & teapots
Skilfully hand-made in Sri Lanka from coir coconut fibre wrapped around a galvanised metal core that will not rust, with the addition of a rubberwood handle. Each durable brush will last for months and when worn out can be recycled. Each brush also has a convenient string hanging loop.
LoofCo is a unique range of pads, brushes and accessories for washing-up, household cleaning and personal care. Plastic-free, biodegradable and recyclable, LoofCo products are an effective alternative to plastic scourers, brushes, exfoliators and sponges.
Long-lasting, non-scratch and durable, clean your house using quality products in the natural, holistic way with LoofCo.