1 pad per pack
The Night Pad is our largest pad! It is best suited for your nights and heavy flow days. Additional length and width at the back of the pad provide better coverage when lying down.
- Indian cotton 100% organic
- Stitched in one piece
- Top layer: cotton flannel in red colour
- Inner layers: 7 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in red striped pattern
- Colour dyes are certified organic
- Closes with one nickel-free metal push button
- 30cm length x 7cm width when closed
Product life: The PUL will last aprox. 75 - 100 washes, or 3 -5 years, depending on how frequently a pad is used and how well it is cared for.
The product comes with a care leaflet. Click to learn 'How to wash wash my cloth pad?' and view our FAQ for more use and care tips.
About Eco Femme
Eco Femme is a women-led social enterprise founded in 2010. Based in Tamil Nadu, India, our goal is to create environmental and social change through revitalising menstrual practices that are healthy, environmentally sustainable, culturally responsive and empowering.
We produce and sell washable cloth pads, provide menstrual health education and open dialogues on menstruation all along the way.
Our not-for-profit outreach work through Pad for Pad and Pads for Sisters takes place primarily through implementation partnerships with organizations based in different states in India.
*With every Eco Femme Pad or Kit you purchase, you contribute 1 cloth pad for a girl in India through Eco Femme’s Pad for Pad programme. 🤍