OrganiCup - the menstrual cup that replaces pads and tampons.
- A healthier, chemical free period: OrganiCup is made of 100% medical-grade silicone, no additives or chemicals.
- Up to 12 hours leak free protection
- Healthier, easier and greener alternative to dispoasable pads and tampons.
- Safe and sustainable menstrual cupis better for our planet.
- OrganiCup is certified VEGAN and AllergyCertified™, ensuring that our products don’t contain any allergens and is suitable for sensitive skin.
How does the OrganiCup Work?
STEP 1: FOLD AND INSERT
OrganiCup unfolds to form a light vacuum keeping it securely in place. It won’t fall out (not even if you do a triple somersault). Due to the vacuum, the menstrual blood won’t come into contact with air so no odor issues, ultra hygienic and antibacterial.
STEP 2: WEAR
Wear all-day and all-night. Up to 12 hours leak free with no dryness or irritation. OrganiCup can contain 3 times more than pads and tampons, which means most people just need to empty it morning and evening so no interruptions during the day. Or night. And did you know that about ¼ of the fluids absorbed by a tampon are natural and necessary vaginal secretions? OrganiCup only collects, thus eliminating irritation and dryness while ensuring the natural pH-balance is kept intact.
STEP 3: EMPTY, RINSE AND RE-USE
Lasts years, not hours and that means huge savings for you and for our planet . Think of the constant waste produced by plastic based pads and tampons. An average woman uses 11.000 pads or tampons during a lifetime. OrganiCup means 30 grams of waste instead of 30 kgs.
Which size should I use?
OrganiCup is available in two sizes:
Size A: For women who have not given birth vaginally
Size B: For women who have given birth vaginally