The Eco Femme “Starter Kit” is a great way to get introduced to cloth pads and make the switch.
Includes: 1 Pantyliner, 1 Day Pad, 1 Day Pad Plus, 1 Night Pad, care instructions/tips and a menstrual cycle tracking chart.
- Indian cotton 100% organic, unbleached
- Each pad stitched in one piece
- 4 pads: 1 Pantyliner, 1 Day Pad, 1 Day Pad Plus, 1 Night Pad
- Top layer: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Inner layers: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL print pattern
- Close with one nickel-free metal push button
Product life: The PUL will last aprox. 75 - 100 washes, or 3 -5 years, depending on how frequently a pad is used and how well it is cared for.
About Eco Femme
Eco Femme is a women-led social enterprise founded in 2010. Based in Tamil Nadu, India, our goal is to create environmental and social change through revitalising menstrual practices that are healthy, environmentally sustainable, culturally responsive and empowering.
We produce and sell washable cloth pads, provide menstrual health education and open dialogues on menstruation all along the way.
*With every Eco Femme Pad or Kit you purchase, you contribute 1 cloth pad for a girl in India through Eco Femme’s Pad for Pad programme. 🤍