1 pad per pack
Day Pads work great for your average flow day. It is our customers’ all time favourite pad!
- Indian cotton 100% organic
- Stitched in one piece
- Top layer: cotton flannel in pink colour
- Inner layers: 5 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in pink striped pattern
- Colour dyes are certified organic
- Closes with one nickel-free metal push button
- 24cm length x 7cm width when closed
Product life: The PUL will last aprox. 75 - 100 washes, or 3 -5 years, depending on how frequently a pad is used and how well it is cared for.
About Eco Femme
Eco Femme is a women-led social enterprise founded in 2010. Based in Tamil Nadu, India, our goal is to create environmental and social change through revitalising menstrual practices that are healthy, environmentally sustainable, culturally responsive and empowering.
We produce and sell washable cloth pads, provide menstrual health education and open dialogues on menstruation all along the way.
*With every Eco Femme Pad or Kit you purchase, you contribute 1 cloth pad for a girl in India through Eco Femme’s Pad for Pad programme. 🤍