3 pantyliners per pack
For extra protection, we make these Pantyliners with a PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) leakproof layer. Our Pantyliners are ideal for daily discharge, spotting, your light flow days, or in combination with a menstrual cup or tampon for added protection.
- Indian cotton 100% organic
- 3 pantyliners per pack
- Stitched in one piece
- Top layer: cotton flannel in blue colour
- Inner layers: 3 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in blue striped pattern
- Colour dyes are certified organic
- Close with one nickel-free metal push button
- 19cm length x 7cm width when closed
Product life: The PUL will last aprox. 75 - 100 washes, or 3 -5 years, depending on how frequently a pad is used and how well it is cared for.
About Eco Femme
Eco Femme is a women-led social enterprise founded in 2010. Based in Tamil Nadu, India, our goal is to create environmental and social change through revitalising menstrual practices that are healthy, environmentally sustainable, culturally responsive and empowering.
We produce and sell washable cloth pads, provide menstrual health education and open dialogues on menstruation all along the way.
*With every Eco Femme Pad or Kit you purchase, you contribute 1 cloth pad for a girl in India through Eco Femme’s Pad for Pad programme. 🤍