Skip to content
- Arborio Rice is an Italian short grain rice. It is named after the town of Arborio, in the Po Valley, which is situated in the region of Piedmont in Italy.
- Arborio rice is high in amylopectin starch, which is what gives risotto its creamy texture.
- Most famous for its use in risotto, Arborio rice lends its creamy texture for rice pudding, porridge, or other starchy desserts.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.