Uncompromisingly sustainable SPF 50 sunscreen 💚
With your sustainable sunstick, you won't have to choose between quality and environmental awareness any more!
Great for travelling, for kids and for popping in your handbag, just in case!
Trumorrow's vegan sunstick is 100% plastic-free and certified climate-neutral.
In addition, they exclusively use natural cosmetics made in the EU and do not use microplastics, palm and mineral oil.
100% for you
- High protection: SPF 50 natural UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection on a mineral basis (with zinc oxide)
- Antioxidant organic rosehip oil and vitamin E
- Supports the natural protection against skin aging caused by sunlight
- Ideal for face and arms
- Clean application without sticky hands
- Perfect for on the go and travelling
- Suitable for children and sensitive skin
- Sweatproof: ideal in summer and for sports
- Invisible on the skin: without a white film
- 25g sunscreen
110% for your planet
- Natural cosmetics made in Germany
- 100% plastic free
- in biodegradable paper packaging
- without titanium dioxide
- coral friendly, without octocrylene
- Without palm oil and microplastics
- Vegan and cruelty free
- each sunstick plants a tree(learn more)
Ideal for sports activities and in summer
Your new sun stick is sweatproof and therefore ideal for all sports activities and at high temperatures, without leaving a whitening effect. Also, the sun stick is coral friendly by eliminating all harmful chemicals. You can also apply it with confidence when you want to go swimming or surfing.
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Pongamia Pinnata Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
* from organic farming (kbA)